Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Love Is In The Air With Zaful




Hello! Valentine's day is happening in less than a week, I am so happy to share with you what outfits I have put together for this special day from Zaful! Firstly, it'll be this adorable cut out bow plaid mini dress which can be wore in two different ways. I prefer to wear it like that with the bowknot at the back since I think it looks pretty cute, I adore the design and this dress fits perfectly at the right length which is absolutely the perfect valentine's day dress. 


Get yours now: Cut Out Bowknot Plaid Mini Dress  ($17.99) 




Another outfit I picked out from Zaful will be this adorable letter cat embroidered cropped sweatshirt, it's the perfect outfit for you if you are looking for something with more swag instead of something sweet for valentine's day. The point of this whole outfit will be the cute cat design at the back of the sweatshirt, I adore the cropped design which add some edge to the outfit! The material is super comfy and perfect for any weather. 

Get yours now: Letter Cat Embroidered Sweatshirt ($19.99) 



Lastly, if you are looking for a more girl next-door kinda look then this Lantern Sleeve Rose Sweatshirt will be the one for you! I adore how the baby blue color stands out from the rose design which makes it a simple and eye catching outfit, it can be pair with a shorts, skirts or even jeans. Definitely the perfect layering pieces for your valentine's day. 

Get yours now: Lantern Sleeve Rose Embroidered Sweatshirt ($16.52) 




So what do you think of my valentine's day picks? You can check out the video for more close-up review of the products. 








No comments:

Post a Comment