Monday, November 7, 2016

Wishlist November: StyleWe

https://www.stylewe.com/product/black-nylon-stretchy-wearable-sports-bra-(sportswear-for-yoga)-63257.html


I created a November Wishlist with StyleWe since I am always on the lookout for the perfect site to purchase my outfit with ease and I chance upon StyleWe which have absolutely everything, I love that the site is very well-organize and it even have apps for phone-user to do their own online-shopping.  That consist of the sportswear x coats for this season and my goal to keep fit! Firstly, it will be the Black Nylon Stretchy Wearable Sports Bra! ($30) It is under their sportswear and it just look super chic and as you know I really love exercising and keeping fit so this is absolutely in my gym-wishlist! 


Next, it will be the WakingBee Blue Breathable Sports Bra ! ($49) It is absolutely stunning and I just love the baby-blue color that bring out the best part of the sports bra. Absolutely one of the pretty pieces that I will kill to wear it to the gym, a good gym outfit is consider a form of motivation as well! 




Other than the sportswear series, I also found some lovely coat for the Fall Season that looks super chic as well! You can check out the rest of the coat over at the Coats for Women section in their site! One of my favorite will be the Light Blue Plain Long Sleeves V-Coat . ($70.40) I just love the simple sky-blue color that can be simply match with other outfit choices. Other than that, there's also the White H-line Graphic Coat ($176) that look super stylish if you are looking for something with prints! 




So this is my November Wishlist from StyleWe ! So what do you guys think? Ain't their clothing so gorgeous and stylish! You can also check out their various social media sites for more regular update about their products which I will link it down below! Thank you for reading xx 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stylewe/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stylewe/


12 comments:

  1. Great looks!! I love that light blue coat!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely picks! I like all of them. The sportswear reminded me that I should wake up early tomorrow to work out xD

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha fighting! Hope your work out goes out well. x

      Delete
  3. Ohh, I love all the sportswear items!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the light blue coat! Wonderful wishlist :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Stylewe and their amazing dresses!
    Happy Friday, dear!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute picks darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete