Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Catching the sunset : Marina Bay Sands




Hey! This week have been a relaxing week of just going school and exploring around Singapore, so I have more time to blog and edit my videos. I realized that blogging with laptop is way easier than blogging with my phone since my thoughts flow more freely and naturally which help me complete the post faster. 

For my date, I wore the PARIS shirt x stripes skirt for a simple casual look along with my grey sneaker since I walked so much that day around 15000 steps which I tracked using my IPhone, I am always so curious to how active I am throughout the day. It is definetely an app that can help anyone to be healthier ~ 





I don't know if you have notice but I have been bringing around a folded fan around due to the insane weather that's only getting hotter and hotter as the days goes by. Folded fan definetely keep the sweat and my temper in check, I am not really a hot weather kind of person. Bad weather can literally makes me boil! So, I treat the folded fan as my fashion pieces now that add some style to my whole outfit. 


 I guess the " hide my face " look is pretty popular in some people feed to keep the mysterious air around so I decided to try out this style of photo and surprisingly it turned out great but I am still not buying it. It's way too mysterious for my taste.  


 Can't believe we managed to capture this amazing view and photos in under 5 minutes, it's nearing the end of the sunset and we managed to catch the golden light. There's just something magical about sunset and beautiful buildings. 

 That's all for my post today, hope you guys enjoy the little read. xx 




3 comments:

  1. Birdie you look so pretty! :D The view does look amazing. I can't wait to visit Singapore!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! That top is so cute :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Marina Bay sands

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete