Monday, April 25, 2016

Exciting News + Update

Hello! I woke up feeling excited today, I am flying over to Langkawi (Malaysia) this afternoon for a 4 days 3 nights trip. It's totally a last minute decision, we have been discussing this for like ages and we change our mind so many times (Bali Indonesia, KL  & Malacca) but at the end we just choose Langkawi because it have the beach summer feel and the photos that we saw online just seems so magical and pretty. 

So we booked the airticket which is like super affordable at only $98 and the accommodation is around $218 for 3 nights stay at this wonderful hotel with pretty pool, I am like so excited to find out whether it's as pretty as in the photo and I will surely snap tons of photos there. Let's hope I can get some nice good internet connection. 

Recently, I see so many quotes and read so many different books and they always say " work hard for what you want" , " travel while you are young" or " work hard for the lifestyle that you want" it totally inspired me to just do what I want and start planning for my future. 19-20 years old is absolutely the age where I don't know who I want to be, what I want to do so travelling actually help me gained experience and get better knowledge about who I want to be. 

So I am ultra grateful to have parent and family that support me when I say I wanna travel to different places, even though sometimes they seems ultra worried but they always don't stop me from doing what I want. x So I will be uploading this space quite often about my travel over the next few days or you can check out the photos on my instagram too over at : Instagram

Do let me know what do you guys want to see over the next few posts below: 

#1 Food Review? 

#2 Fashion Outfit Styling? 

#3 Travelling Scenery Guide? 

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day ahead of you. 


21 comments:

  1. I love your travel post and it makes me want to go on trip
    Have a safe flight on your journey

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice spontaneous trip :P Have a nice and safe one!
    Xx ice pandora

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I hope you have a fantastic trip! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your travel posts, for sure!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. exciting!! would love more of your beautiful travel pics!!

    Xo, Alex

    http://the-fashion-brief.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Id like to see your travel pics too :) The resort looks amazing- hope you have a great time lovely!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to Langkawi before but I think I should! Have a wonderful trip!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting, I can't wait to see pictures on your blog!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Birdie, you'll have so much fun vacationing there

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to see a travel guide post and how you scored a $98 ticket and $218 accommodation for 3 nights! :D

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  11. That food looks so good! What an amazing place
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beaituful photos, thanks for the flight and hotel info <3

    xoxo, Best Bags for Women and Men 2016

    ReplyDelete