Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you guys! ❤️ this is a special wonderful day to give thanks to people by giving gifts and Christmas cards, so I want to take this chance to give thanks to all the readers of my blog. Thank you for always reading, commenting and being a part of my blog! You guys are the reason why I still keep blogging~ super grateful. 




Went to another photoshoot yesterday on Christmas Eve, it was quite tiring because I slept so little recently. The weather was quite humid after rain so my hair curl become so straight due to the humid weather. So this is kind of like my first photos with straight hair (super rare to find) 



This whole month of December got me thinking about so many stuff, the goods and the bad. It's kind of like the worst month for me though it's supposed to be good, it seems to be like a roller coaster. The goods are super good and the bad times are the worst. 





What I want for this Christmas and the upcoming new year is just some happiness, fun and peace. Sincerely hope that 2016 can be a better one~ ❤️thank you for reading. Hope you guys have a wonderful merry Merry Christmas! Love ya! 












9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Birdie. I hope your festive season will turn out exactly how you want it to.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birdie and congratulations for this casual outfit. Love your beautiful skirt. I hope you had a very happy Christmas!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love. I wish you get lots of happiness and peace in the next year. It's a good gift. You'll be able to get it if you think positively. Have a wonderful day and happy holidays <3

    Lots of love,
    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blouse is so pretty. You look lovely. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for always stopping by my blog!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! the outfit is so pretty. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I hope everything will be alright for you. You look really pretty and I love your outifit! :)

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays!!

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, in love with your lace top!
    Happy holidays darling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete