Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Luxola - Sunscreen


Thank you Luxola for being so generous to send me 3 set of sunscreen for me to try out! So excited about it cause I am really serious when it comes to skincare, especially when I live in such a sunny place. Getting a good sunscreen will be essential(: 

Discount codes especially for more readers QUOTE " BLX-BIRDIE " for 15% discount off items from Luxola



You can get your own sunscreen from Luxola at a good price and fast delivery, my sunscreen took only a day to arrive and you can even choose the timing you prefer for the home delivery which is so convenient.
The 3 sunscreens that I tried out: 

#1 Soleil Toujours
#2 Supergoop
#3 Lunamer 



Soleil SPF 45 - Is a facial sunscreen that's packed with anti-oxidants which is good for anti-aging and with such a high SPF it helps to protect against the sun! It's best for people who are expose to sun / have to sit infront of laptop regularly as it offers high SPF protection, absolutely the best choice for ladies who want to keep their skin pale and flawless. 


Price: $100 , 50ml. Get it now: Soleil Toujours Sunscreen / Luxola


Sometimes people totally forget about SPF for face cause it doesn't seems that important but it's actually the most important part to care for because too much sun exposure lead to wrinkles and aging of face. 


How did I used it & my experience:
So I actually used this after I applied my toner, moisturizer, facial oil and then I add on with a layer of Soliel sunscreen for further protection. 



This is how the sunscreen looks like on my hand, the sunscreen spread out very well after being applied on face. 

#1 It's unlike other sunscreen I tried before, it's very thin and light which is good so it doesn't cake on even when I put my BB cream/ foundation later. 

#2 Soleil sunscreen smell really good. 

#3 High SPF which offers more protection and last longer in the sun. Perfect for summer and sunny day. 

#4 It's a non-chemical sunscreen


This is how I look like after I applied my full makeup on top of the sunscreen, you can see that the sunscreen helps to brighten up my whole makeup making me look much healthier cause of extra layer of moist from the sunscreen, perfect to create the Korean Glowing Skin Makeup that's widely popular now. 


To find out more : Soleil Toujours SPF45  / Luxola

2) Supergoop! SPF 30 - Both Face & Body 



This is for the cost-saving ladies and family who wanna save on the cost on cosmetics products by getting a 2-in-1 service using this Supergoop Sunscreen which allows user to use it on both face and body. Saving the cost of getting it separately, this helps to prevent getting sunburn. 



I tried to use Supergoop on my arm since it's the part that get to expose to sun easily if I am not wearing long sleeves clothing. 

#1 It's lightweight and thus easy to apply which made me think of how "Supergoop" brand name is form, it's like literally saying it's Super Good cause it does feel good on my body. 

#2 Moisturizing, I tend to have dry skin so I feel like my body is better hydrated after I applied which makes me glow more. 

#3 Affordable pricing of $28 for 2-in-1 service, saving the cost of getting 2 different ones. 

#4 One thing to note, it smells a bit like lemon so it's nice to me but it depends on personal preference. 

Get it now: Supergoop


3) Lunamer - Facial 




Protect your face W Lunamer~

When I saw the Japanese wording on the box I know I can trust this brand cause as far as I know Japanese are really very conscious when it comes to taking care of their skin and keeping their skin dewy and pale. So I am really excited to try out Lunamer. 

It has a SPF 40++ which allows the skin to receive enough protection, I put this on a test. I just wore the sunscreen without any BB cream to go out the whole day to see without I will get sunburn from this cause I am those type that get sunburn easily but after the whole day I didn't get any sunburn since I re-apply it 2 times while I was out.

 Nevertheless I am impressed by the product ~ cause I had a really bad experience with sunburn. When I was younger I tried using another brand and went out for some activities and I ended up with a bad sunburn that lasted for 2 days. Its's good to find a product that work with my skin condition (: 

There's just the downside that it smells a bit funny to me especially after I applied it. Probably , it takes awhile to get use to the new smell. 

Lunamer - Head over to find out more! SGD 42.00 



In total, it's best to start taking care of your skin as soon as possible to prevent over sun-exposure to keep your skin youthful and dewy. (: It's never too late to start and prevention is better than cure so if you're interested in getting any of this 3 sunscreen do head over to Luxola to find out more! 



Purchase with " BLX-BIRDIE " to receive 15% off all items applicable only for non-discount items! 

Thank you for reading till the end. (: . 










4 comments:

  1. Sunscreen is a mush have for me - I am definitely going to have to look into this one! Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I don't like sunscreen but this one doesn't look too oily

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete