Thursday, December 25, 2014

X'Mas Celebration With Me ❤️


Christmas celebration will always consist of yummy food, it's absolutely the best festive season to gain a pound or two. Went to JBM Coffee&Dining for Christmas dinner, it's the 5 course set meal. Consisting of the starter, main course and dessert. 

The menu consist of : 
#1 Lobster Soup 
#2 Salmon Salad 
#3 Pyramid Ribeye Beef 
#4 Turkey Breast With Cranberry Sauce 
#5 Pork Ribs 
#6 Log Cake W Strawberry Cheese IceCream 

It also comes with a bottle of red wine(: , I think having a Christmas dinner set will be the best choice cause there's no need to troubled over what to order since it's a fixed menu and all the Christmas set always comes with delicious festive season food! 

Then we went to took the Singapore Flyer for the perfect night-view, it really looks breathtaking at night even though I taken this ride a few times already but it felt different to ride this with my boyfriend. The atmosphere is just very serene and great to enjoy (: 

Taking the flyer is like taking a better version of Ferris wheel with air condition and stuff! Absolutely remind me of childhood when I love to take the Ferris wheel to see the view. 


RED X GOLD X BLACK 

Choose the festive color for X'Mas Day! Red dress, Golden Heels and Small Black Clutch. ❤️ 

That's my outfit for the day, wearing a red dress that I took forever to find but I am absolutely loving the vibrant red color and it's kind of the few red dress I have since I don't usually go for bright colors. But after wearing the red dress, I totally feel like shopping for more red color outfits. 


In total, I'm grateful for everything that happened during this lovely festive season. From the food , amazing views and lovely time spent with my loved ones. It's just simply memorable and amazing (: hope everyone had a lovely Christmas celebration too! 


How did you guys celebrated your Christmas? ❤️ 

Thank you for reading! 






3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! The food looks delicious! Happy holidays :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete