Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Secret Garden

Discovered this lovely place while we went café-hopping at Tiong Bahru, this scenery absolutely remind me of the book I read " The Secret Garden" . Wore white x pink with snapback for the outfit, something simple and casual cause there's a need to walk around a lot at that area. 



Can you spot the differences of the two photos? The pink crotchet top is something I gotten from Bali the last time I went there, never really have the chance to put it to good use till now. Love how light weighted the material felt! 



We went to this café called the " The Orange Thimble" for some tea and coffee , really love the environment there actually I wanted to eat the breakfast set there but we already had something before we went so next time maybe! 

Grapefruit soda, it's my first time trying this fruity mixed soda! Gotten say it tasted super good and it's in this pinkish shade which is adorable. 


Some pizza to end off the day, you won't believe it but it's all handmade and it's just so yummy! Can't believe the amazing cool skill, it's like the best pizza ever plus it's much healthier than fastfood outside!! 


So what do you think about the outfit ? (: and have you ever tried any interesting fruity soda before ? 







11 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! The pink vest is really cute. I love to layer pieces on top of each other, so it's really good.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks so good *0* + I love your guys matching looks, so cute!

    & no I havent, I dont personally drink soda >__<

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots, Birdie! Been a long time since I visit Tiong Bahru. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: x do visit it now, there are lots of nice places to take photo!

      Delete
  4. You and your boyf are so cute. I love this location, so cool.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. The pictures, both of you, totally fanilous. Like out off a manga or anime!! Love it!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete