Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cow Hide


"Cow Hide" I gotten this idea from one of the online game I used to play, runescape . Pairing crop top with jeans never get old, it always fits so perfectly. It'll be better if I actually have one of those cardigan to add-on to the whole outfit to create the layering effect but unfortunately I don't so this will make do! 


Denim jeans is my choice for the day as it's a movie weekend, cinema will always be cold and sometimes wearing a skirt will be uncomfortable especially when the movie I choose to watch is " Annabelle" . 

I'm one of those who has a weak heart but I'm a horror movie addict, though 90% of the time I'm not even watching it! I always like the morning part of the horror movie, it's like less creepy but at the night time of the scene it's always all the scary stuff happening!!!

Annabelle on a rate of 0-10 , the scary level will be about 7.5 ! Definitely a must watch~ 


Thank you for reading(: have a nice day! 





3 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog dear.
    it's hip.
    :)


    Ms. Kei


    ---

    P.S.
    i am now following your blog
    through Bloglovin' & G+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete