Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dive into the ocean


Top: Dragonfly Crop Top 
Cardigan : Cotton On 
Bottoms: Shorts 



The scenery is so mesmerizing, it's kind of like my second day outfit just a simple crop top and shorts. Crop top is an essential for spring and summer, especially when the weather is getting pretty heaty and you can just put on a crop top & you're ready to go out! 

Another thing I like about the outfit will be the cardigan design, it's loose fittings which makes the whole outfit look floaty and just right. The pattern of the design also looks super bohemian, it just created this whole new look when I put on the cardigan. It's like this layering effect, I think outfit always look better when you layer it up with different clothing. 


So overall, it'll be great to invest in a good cardigan that you can just easily pair it up with any outfit. Cotton on always has a huge range of cardigan in different designs for different purposes, their cardigans are also very affordable so even when you get bored of a design you can always get a new one without spending a lot. 


So what do you think about the outfit? 



16 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Adorable Kimono - wish I was at that beach.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! it's only now that i saw your hair!! so fierce!!!
    and I'm so jealous!! i want to go to the beach!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. It looks great by the beach and is so flowy and graceful. From the photos the cardigan actually looks pretty thin and sheer so ideal for basking in the sun. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great nice pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! I wish I was on the beach right now :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the kimono/cardigan style lately!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! Nice photos

    xx ML EDITOR
    ____

    MODE LAB IS MAGAZINE MADE BY YOU

    follow us and send your fashion view(article)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Ahhh I can't get over how pretty your hair is! I love the color <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that outfit . Anyway im in love with your haircolour . ♥
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that top, especially in the last picture where it matches your hair!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty pictures! I love the beach :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics, Birdie! That cardigan is amazing! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics Birdie! I wanna go to the beach too!!!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete